Can't create blank c++ project with 4.10, build error

When I try to create a blank c++ project with 4.10 then I get the message that it can’t be compiled and when I open visual studio then and see whats the error, I get this:

1>------ Build started: Project: PluginProject10, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
1> Performing full C++ include scan (building a new target)
1> Creating makefile for PluginProject10Editor (no existing makefile)
1> Performing 5 actions (6 in parallel)
1> PCH.PluginProject10.h.cpp
1>e:\unreal engine 4\epic games\4.10\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\DelegateSignatureImpl_Variadics.inl(272): error C3859: virtual memory range for PCH exceeded; please recompile with a command line option of '-Zm76' or greater
1>e:\unreal engine 4\epic games\4.10\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\DelegateSignatureImpl_Variadics.inl(272): fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to specify a higher limit
1> -------- End Detailed Actions Stats -----------------------------------------------------------
1>ERROR : UBT error : Failed to produce item: I:\Unreal Projects\Projekte\PluginProject10\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-PluginProject10.dll
1> Total build time: 53,26 seconds
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: The command ""E:\Unreal Engine 4\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat" PluginProject10Editor Win64 Development "I:\Unreal Projects\Projekte\PluginProject10\PluginProject10.uproject" -rocket -waitmutex" exited with code -1.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

The project is called “PluginProject10” and it’s just a new blank c++ project with nothing inside.

I am using Visual Studio 2013.

Hi,

We have had a few reports of this issue already, and are looking into it. So far, I have only been able to reliably reproduce the issue in VS 2013, though I did see it once in VS 2015. In order to keep everything consolidated in one place, we will be focusing on the post that I linked.

KVogler answered on forums after updated to VS2015:

“I think its the same error I had in the beginning.
VS2015 did install everything, except the C++ stuff.
Just rerun the setup program or access the entry in the windows control panel.
After you click it, you can either repair, modify or uninstall. Choose modify and add the missing C++ components. Then you should be good to go…”

Hi Stephen,
the solution for the issue I mentioned here in this answerhub thread was to install VS2015, what KVolger mentioned was towards another problem I had after that. So I think it’s a bit confusing to have it written here. This error here is about “virtual memory range for PCH exceeded” while the error KVolger helped me with was about something different.