Cant create/add variable in blueprint 4.25.3

so ive been dabbling in game dev for a few years. adding and creating a variable is like programming 101. im working on a test project in 4.25.3, im lining out some items for proc gen learning/testing…create a blueprint actor… i open up my graph tab or go to construction script and there is no add variable anywhere. add component big and bright green but add variable is just nowhere. certainly im doing something wrong.

all the videos ive found are from older versions or theyre using a plugin maybe and the manual is showing how i can just click on ‘my blueprint’ which looks like it should be appearing near the ‘add component’ area but there is nothing? having kind of a rough go bc now my screencapture function is just not working all of a sudden so showing you has fallen on taking a blurry picture from my potato phone so plz excuse th quality

long and short i just need help finding the add variable function in 4.25.3 please and thank you

Looks as if the My Blueprint panel got tucked away, try this:

There’s also Load Layout → Default at the bottom, for when things get truly out of hand.

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: thank you!!! i was losing my mind trying to find it. You’re the real mvp! thank you again! :wave: :+1: :+1: :+1: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: