Can't create a case?

So I try to reach out to Epic support for the first time and the “Private Question Page” says “Looks like you don’t have access to create a case. Ask your community manager for access.”
How come? I am the owner of my business. The role description on Organization page is: “Has access to all features in the Developer Portal, and organization settings management.”

So what do I do to talk to Epic?

Same here - I have important question but it is impossible to reach Epics Support. Is that how it looks like on Epic or is it temporary? For now Support link didn work Once, for few weeks.
Have a good day.

Hello both,

Could you share which flow you’re following for private support and where the error pops up? There are a few different areas we route people to depending on question and product and I want to make sure we’re looking at the right one!

Kind regards,
Harald

Hi,
After each attempt of contacting dev support, links start changing from “private_message” to many different redirections, it takes up to 15 seconds and it Always ends up with error 404.
No matter which browser, which account.
So there is No Way to talk to Epic when publishing :slight_smile:
We encounter some “bug”(?) in the publishing process and can`t do nothing about it, process is blocked.

Thank You for support.

Does this site work for you? Epic Online Services (EOS) Developer Support. Are you able to select “create private discussion” there or does it lead to the same errors?