Cant creat C++ project

hey,
I’m trying to make a C++ basic code project with the started content but I get this error instead and cant build the project and I’m using VS 2015.

Running C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.11/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe Escape Development Win64 -project=“C:/Users/eyaza/Documents/Unreal Projects/Escape/Escape.uproject” -editorrecompile -progress -noubtmakefiles -NoHotReloadFromIDE -2015
@progress push 5%
Parsing headers for EscapeEditor
Running UnrealHeaderTool “C:\Users\eyaza\Documents\Unreal Projects\Escape\Escape.uproject” “C:\Users\eyaza\Documents\Unreal Projects\Escape\Intermediate\Build\Win64\EscapeEditor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
Reflection code generated for EscapeEditor in 3.1786246 seconds
@progress pop
Distributing 7 actions to XGE

Fatal Error: Failed to open/create session data
Failed to open/create session data: STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: C:\Users\eyaza\Documents\Unreal Projects\Escape\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Escape.dll
XGE execution time: 9.40 seconds

I thought because it said access denied that it was because it was read only but even when I un-checked that still get the same error and tells me to build from source manually.
can you help me to know what’s the problem? & thanks in advance

Try to open as Administrator?