Can't Compile Anything anymore.

First i want to apologize for my bad English

Hi, since Yesterday i can’t compile any C++ Code in Ue4. Same Problem within Visual Studio. Worse, Everytime I try the .dll of the Project gets broken and as you can imagine rebuilding from Source is “tricky” in the current Situation.

Also can’t create new C++ Projects couse they can’t Compile.

Fresh install of Ue4 and VS doesn’t changed anything.

I Get the Following Warning Message after Ue4 failed to Compile:

The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

**Running D:/Programme/Epic Games/4.8/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe Tempora Development Win64 -project=“D:/Users/User/Documents/Unreal Projects/Tempora/Tempora.uproject” -rocket -editorrecompile -progress -noubtmakefiles
InitD3DDevice
Parsing headers for TemporaEditor
Reflection code generated for TemporaEditor
Performing 7 actions (4 in parallel)
[3/7] Resource PCLaunch.rc
[2/7] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
PCH.Tempora.h.cpp
Tempora.cpp
TemporaGameMode.cpp
Tempora.generated.cpp
[7/7] Link UE4Editor-Tempora.dll
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: Eingabedatei “ws2_32.lib” kann nicht ge?ffnet werden.
-------- End Detailed Actions Stats -----------------------------------------------------------
ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: D:\Users\User\Documents\Unreal Projects\Tempora\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Tempora.dll
Total build time: 49,87 seconds

Any idea’s what could be the Matter?

That FATAL ERROR right in the text might be a sign. That ws2_32.lib is a winsock library. Did you uninstall something recently? It might be that something removed a used library.

You might want to do a search for that library and see if its anywhere on your machine in the path. It might be that something on your PC has cleaned up something it shouldn’t have.

Thanks, problem solved seems the missing library was indeed the problem.

Only thing i removed recently the Autodesk Stingray Trial. Maybe that caused the problem.