cant click both buttons on different widget at the same time

i have an HUD WIdget and inventory widget wheen i want to click button on the hud one while the inventory widget is open i cant so i want to fix this issue
why do i want to click button when the inventory is open its because to transfer item from inventory to quickbar

what i want is to know why i can press the hud widget button when i have the inventory widget on

One widget probably blocks the other - use the widget reflector to see what the mouse is hitting. Other than that, impossible to tell with the info provided.

I found out that the quick bar widget work perfectly fine when i open the inventory widget for the first time nut on the second time it dont

info: the inventory widget is closed by set visiblty not remove from parent , here take a look of the inventory open / close widger bp

You’re probably still in Input Game Mode Only after hiding the widget, try:

didnt work

Edit: i fixed my issue with removing the set visibility and using remove from parent i only used the visiblty method is bc i had problem when i remove it from parent but now i dont so its not important

Another thing is that you set the widget to be Visible rather than Not Hit-Testable (Self) - this makes the root element (unnecessarily) visible to mouse hits. If you’re using a canvas there, it may cover the entire viewport and block everything. Set it to what the root is set to by default. Hard to advise better without understand the screen layout and widget hierarchy.

remove from parent

Be mindful of what re-adding to viewport does - not only does it re-run the entire construct and lays out the entire widget again, but also adds it to the top of the stack for the current zOrder.