Can't build UE4 sln after regenerating it from uproject file

I was having issues with code, so I decided to regenerate my projects SLN file, and then rebuild the whole project.

It was a really bad idea, I can’t even open my project again.

Anytime I try to start the project, it says, the project was build with a different version of the engine… although it wasn’t.
When I choose yes for rebuilding now I end up with a message on screen saying, that it can’t be built, and I should rebuild manually…

I had a look around and found this:

• I deleted my Intermediate and Config folders
  • I right clicked my uproject file, and chose generate VS solution.
  • I double clicked that, and chose build and rebuild for all
    the solutions in there and

I get this error message after the build finished:

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error (active)	E0493	no instance of overloaded function "std::pair<_Ty1, _Ty2>::pair" matches the specified type	GITVR	C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.26.28801\include\tuple	991	
Error (active)	E0145	member "FBulkDataStreamingToken::InvalidOffset" may not be initialized	GITVR	E:\Jani melok\Unreal\UE_4.25\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\Serialization\BulkData.h	196	
Error (active)	E0145	member "FBulkDataBase::InvalidToken" may not be initialized	GITVR	E:\Jani melok\Unreal\UE_4.25\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\Serialization\BulkData2.h	109	
Error (active)	E1574	static assertion failed with "TAtomic is only usable with trivial types"	GITVR	E:\Jani melok\Unreal\UE_4.25\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates\Atomic.h	537	
Error (active)	E0145	member "FName::StringBufferSize" may not be initialized	GITVR	E:\Jani melok\Unreal\UE_4.25\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\UObject\NameTypes.h	466	
Error (active)	E0145	member "FNavigationLinkBase::InvalidUserId" may not be initialized	GITVR	E:\Jani melok\Unreal\UE_4.25\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\AI\Navigation\NavLinkDefinition.h	40	
Error (active)	E0145	member "Chaos::FImplicitObject::D" may not be initialized	GITVR	E:\Jani melok\Unreal\UE_4.25\Engine\Source\Runtime\Experimental\Chaos\Public\Chaos\ImplicitObject.h	121	
Error (active)	E0145	member "FShaderParameterBindings::kInvalidBufferIndex" may not be initialized	GITVR	E:\Jani melok\Unreal\UE_4.25\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Public\Shader.h	574	
Error	C4102	'https': unreferenced label	GITVR	E:\Jani melok\Unreal\UEProjects\MyProjectname\Plugins\VictoryPlugin25\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp	1736	
Error	MSB3073	The command ""E:\Jani melok\Unreal\UE_4.25\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat" GITVREditor Win64 Development -Project="E:\Jani melok\Unreal\UEProjects\MyProjectname\GITVR.uproject" -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild" exited with code 6.	GITVR	C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets

EDIT: tried the steps advised by from here, but still getting errors…