Cant Build Game, it keeps giving me errors (0x00000002)

Ok so i keep trying to build my game for windows 10 and every time i try it gives me this error. Ive reinstalled the SDK for windows 10, restarted several times, and even tried with different enging versions and cannot find what is wrong, if I could get some pointers as to what is wrong that would be very helpful!

LogWindows: Warning: CreateProc failed: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x00000002)
LogWindows: Warning: URL: cmd.exe /c ““C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/UE_4.26/Engine/Build/BatchFiles/RunUAT.bat” -ScriptsForProject=“C:/Program Files (x86)/Unreal Projects/JojoCodenamePRoject/JojoCodenamePRoject.uproject” BuildCookRun -nocompileeditor -installed -nop4 -project=“C:/Program Files (x86)/Unreal Projects/JojoCodenamePRoject/JojoCodenamePRojec
t.uproject” -cook -stage -archive -archivedirectory=“C:/Users/andre/Desktop/MultiplayerSurvivalGameTesting” -package -ue4exe=“C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\UE_4.26\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Cmd.exe” -ddc=InstalledDerivedDataBackendGraph -pak -prereqs -nodebuginfo -targetplatform=Win64 -clientconfig=Shipping -utf8output”