Cant build dedicated server! (function overrides in server target from wiki are "wrong")

Hi!

I have trouble building a dedicated server of my game.

I followed this guide exactly:

I created the server target and I am now trying to “generate visual studio project files” by rightclicking on the uproject. Wich doesnt work, with this log:

Running C:/Users/admin/Source/Repos/UnrealEngine/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe  -projectfiles -project="C:/Users/admin/Documents/Unreal Projects/tabletopcards/tabletopcards.uproject" -game -engine -progress
Discovering modules, targets and source code for project...
Messages while compiling C:\Users\admin\Documents\Unreal Projects	abletopcards\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules	abletopcardsModuleRules.dll:
c:\Users\admin\Documents\Unreal Projects	abletopcards\Source	abletopcardsServer.Target.cs(32,48) : error CS0115: 'tabletopcardsServerTarget.GUBP_GetPlatforms_MonolithicOnly(UnrealBuildTool.UnrealTargetPlatform)': no suitable method found to override
c:\Users\admin\Documents\Unreal Projects	abletopcards\Source	abletopcardsServer.Target.cs(41,53) : error CS0115: 'tabletopcardsServerTarget.GUBP_GetConfigs_MonolithicOnly(UnrealBuildTool.UnrealTargetPlatform, UnrealBuildTool.UnrealTargetPlatform)': no suitable method found to override
UnrealBuildTool Exception: ERROR: UnrealBuildTool encountered an error while compiling source files

The target file is just the one from the wiki, but (just as they say you have to) with “gamename” instead of the word game (wich is only 3 times anyways).

Here the output window trying to build the project:

1>------ Skipped Build: Project: ShaderCompileWorker, Configuration: Development_Program x64 ------
1>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
2>------ Build started: Project: tabletopcards, Configuration: Development_Game x64 ------
2>  Creating makefile for tabletopcards (project files are newer)
2>  Messages while compiling C:\Users\admin\Documents\Unreal Projects	abletopcards\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules	abletopcardsModuleRules.dll:
2>c:\Users\admin\Documents\Unreal Projects	abletopcards\Source	abletopcardsServer.Target.cs(32,48): error CS0115: 'tabletopcardsServerTarget.GUBP_GetPlatforms_MonolithicOnly(UnrealBuildTool.UnrealTargetPlatform)': no suitable method found to override
2>c:\Users\admin\Documents\Unreal Projects	abletopcards\Source	abletopcardsServer.Target.cs(41,53): error CS0115: 'tabletopcardsServerTarget.GUBP_GetConfigs_MonolithicOnly(UnrealBuildTool.UnrealTargetPlatform, UnrealBuildTool.UnrealTargetPlatform)': no suitable method found to override
2>EXEC : error : UnrealBuildTool encountered an error while compiling source files
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(41,5): error MSB3075: The command "C:\Users\admin\Source\Repos\UnrealEngine\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat tabletopcards Win64 Development "C:\Users\admin\Documents\Unreal Projects	abletopcards	abletopcards.uproject" -waitmutex" exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 2 up-to-date, 1 skipped ==========

Here the errors again…

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error		UnrealBuildTool encountered an error while compiling source files	tabletopcards	C:\Users\admin\Documents\Unreal Projects	abletopcards\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\EXEC	1	
Error	MSB3075	The command "C:\Users\admin\Source\Repos\UnrealEngine\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat tabletopcards Win64 Development "C:\Users\admin\Documents\Unreal Projects	abletopcards	abletopcards.uproject" -waitmutex" exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command.	tabletopcards	C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets	41	
Error	CS0115	'tabletopcardsServerTarget.GUBP_GetPlatforms_MonolithicOnly(UnrealBuildTool.UnrealTargetPlatform)': no suitable method found to override	tabletopcards	c:\Users\admin\Documents\Unreal Projects	abletopcards\Source	abletopcardsServer.Target.cs	32	
Error	CS0115	'tabletopcardsServerTarget.GUBP_GetConfigs_MonolithicOnly(UnrealBuildTool.UnrealTargetPlatform, UnrealBuildTool.UnrealTargetPlatform)': no suitable method found to override	tabletopcards	c:\Users\admin\Documents\Unreal Projects	abletopcards\Source	abletopcardsServer.Target.cs	41

Are these overrides old/wrong? I cant find them.

so i just throw them out… allright

i thought id be missing some stuff then…

nice guide, i think i follow yours from this on… thanks!

GUBP_GetPlatforms_MonolithicOnly is deprecated btw.