Can't Build anything

Every time I try to build any level - I see this error. Or course there is single instance of Swarm and I can’t understand why it’s happening. Project also get “freeze”

21:42:02: [ERROR] Channel already registered, suggesting another SwarmAgent or client is running.
21:42:02: [ERROR] If you feel this is in error, check your running process list for additional copies of
21:42:02: [ERROR] SwarmAgent or UnrealLightmass (or other client) and consider killing them.
21:42:02: [ERROR] Sleeping for a few seconds and trying again...

Hey zeOrb -

Let me run through a couple of possible solutions for you. Try each of these individually and if one works for you, please let me know.

Your CPU name, does it begin with a number or is it only a number? If so, change it to start with a letter.

Look at the Following location: C:\Users[UserName]\AppData\Local\UnrealEngine[VersionNumber]\Saved\Swarm\SwamCache Delete this folder and all its contents.

Check to ensure that you do not have an Antivirus program blocking the Swarm Agent. This can happen as Swarm is meant to be used as a controlling program for rendering farms.

If you are on a Windows based machine, ensure that your Windows folder does not use non-Latin Characters.

If you are on a Mac OSX machine , check your engine version number and if you have compiled source, you may be missing a UdpMessaging plugin for Mac, which is needed to build UnreaLightmass manually in Xcode.

Increase your virtual memory allocated on the machine you are running.

Finally, try copying all assets to a new map and rebuilding lighting.

If none of these work, let me know what build of the engine you are on and post you system specs if on OSX or post your DXDIAG if on a Windows Machine.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum