Cannot use Set as Default button in Project Settings

Hi, I’m running through the “Introduction to Third Person Blueprint game - 5 - Setting Up Inputs” YouTube vid, and I can’t use the Set as Default button in the Project Settings, which I assume I need to, to control my player character. It is greyed out, along with the Reset to Defaults button. Export… and Import… are working though. (I get to the window via Edit > Project Settings… > Input, but I’m sure you knew that already).

Just under the buttons, there is a highlighted line of text, with an open padlock icon, saying “These settings are always saved in the default configuration file, which is currently writable.”

Does anyone know what needs to be done?

Read with understanding

“These settings are always saved in the default configuration file, which is currently writable.”

Means those settings always be saved as defaults, means you you need to do… nothing :stuck_out_tongue: they added this in later version so this tutorial is kind of outdated and might confused you.

Cheers. I’ll test this and get back to you and mark the answer as accepted, once that’s done.

Yup, I got home, and checked the .ini file for the input settings, and there they were.