CANNOT RELEASE GAME ON RELEASE DAY BECAUSE EPIC IS BLOCKING THE PROCESS DUE TO BULLS*IT REASONS

I created multiple tickets to try and solve the issues that you present in your feedback reasons.

I have no way to communicate with your review team other than create a bunch of tickets THAT NOBODY VIEWS.
I was supposed to release my game a week ago and your team delayed the process by more than 10 days. Right now I am stuck on a ■■■■■■■■ problem that your team is unable to resolve. And it is costing me money.

My review feedback says “The Social Overlay is not present in the build when pressing SHIFT & F3. While your achievements are configured, users must be able to see your achievements in this overlay along with XP values.”

1. It is present in my local build, the same that I push to your servers. I see achievements also (See the ticket for screenshots).
  2. When I run the Dev version from Epic launcher, EOS does not show. BUT when I visit the installation folder and run the executable directly, the OVERLAY SHOWS. The problem is in your launcher.
  3. Your staff member already said that the overlay is not even required, yet your team is blocking my release on this small thing. It already cost me multiple salaries. Epic Games Overlay Requirements - #4 by maestersid1
  4. All of these problems stem from the inability of your system to DEACTIVATE the option that I checked with a checkbox when I was creating the store page a year ago. There is no way to revert this decision. I DO NOT WANT OR NEED EOS OVERLAY. If it is supposed to block my release by another day, then just disable it.

Ok, so for anybody who has to deal with this ■■■■■■■■:

• in the Epic Online Services plugin, the “Artifact name” is not actually artifact name. IT IS THE ARTIFACT ID.

Only reason why I found this is because the build was working when I launched it WITHOUT using the epic games launcher. In the launcher the same build did not work. That sh*t is using -EpicApp switch that overrides the artifact id, and they need to match with the Artifact Name.

Then you need a bunch of settings in the EOS, like making the Live sandbox public and a lot more.