Cannot package blank project made using 4.11

I got the latest master source 4.11.0 from github and was able to compile it . The engine works as expected , but when i try to package any kind of project it will always result in “PackagingResults:Error: Error Unknown Error” . Below is the core error prone log from the console before it apparently fails .

InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: WARNING: Failed to copy E:\Epic\UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\PhysX\PhysX-3.3\Win64\VS2013\PhysX3PROFILE_x64.pdb to C:\Users\mansoor\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject2\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Binary
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): es\ThirdParty\PhysX\PhysX-3.3\Win64\VS2013\PhysX3PROFILE_x64.pdb, deleting, waiting 10s and retrying.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: WARNING: SafeCopyFile Exception was Exception in mscorlib: Could not find file 'E:\Epic\UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\PhysX\PhysX-3.3\Win64\VS2013\PhysX3PROFILE_x64.pdb'.

It seems , during packaging the engine is trying to copy PhysX3PROFILE_x64.pdb to the project build but it cannot find it hence returning an error . Can somebody help me explain with this issue and how to fix it ? I badly need it to work because im using pull request #1552 (Toon Shader) .

Compiled the engine in visual studio 2013.

mark, i v the same question.

I v just solve this issue by recompile PhyX with the “profile” configuration.

I am running into this issue with the release version on github still.
I recompiled PhyX with profile and it made it further but then it complained about missing APEX pdb files. So I tried doing the same for APEX and 4 of the solutions failed to build and no pdb files were created.

MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: WARNING: SafeCopyFile Exception was Exception in mscorlib: Could not find file 'D:\UnrealEngine-release\UnrealEngine-release\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\PhysX\APEX-1.3\Win64\VS2015\APEX_ClothingPROFILE_x64.dll.pdb'.