Cannot move objects in Sequencer (w/ video.)

Hey UE4 gang,

Every time I move an object in Sequencer (from it’s hidden position off screen to where I want it for my movie), it teleports back to it’s original location. It’s kind of annoying. I took a super quick video of what it looks like:

https://www.loom.com/share/730baacdeca8484391c497f063a55e46

I tried searching the answer here first, but all I could find were people wanting the options to leave moved objects where they were or snap them back to their original location before or after the Sequencer movie.

Any help would be appreciated!

I’m in 4.17. This project was started in 4.12 so I’ve been afraid to bump it forward.

You could try disabling auto key. That should allow you to move the object and then press either the key button or the hotkey ‘s’ to add/update the key at the current time.

yes unfortunately this just happens as far as I can see - theres no reason for it that I can find - been using sequencer since it came out and this happens randomly . Its super annoying and I havnt found a work around - If u scroll the numbers under transforms it doesnt do it - sometimes the auto key doesnt work either -