Cannot Launch from Windows to iOS (log file included)

I’ll start off by saying I followed this tutorial several times from the official documentation and I keep running into the same issue. Every time I try to launch the game in order to test on my phone, the build fails every time. I have created a brand new template and attempted to launch that to my phone, so there is no code involved.

It tells me that it fails to connect to my bundle, gives me an IPP Error, and the automation tool throws an exception. I’ve tried to google the solution but I could not find a viable answer.

I have attached the full log file here, but I think the most important details are below:

Failed to connect to bundle error:

LogPlayLevel: DeploymentServer: Failed to connect to bundle 'com.antoniodefrancesco.MyProject' with Unknown 

The IPP Error:

LogPlayLevel: IPhonePackager: IPP ERROR: Application exception: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Invalid provider type specified.

Automation Tool Exception:

LogPlayLevel: Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: AutomationTool.CommandUtils+CommandFailedException: Command failed (Result:1): C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.17\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\IOS\IPhonePackager.exe RepackageFromStage "Engine" -config Development -schemename UE4 -schemeconfig "Development" -sign -stagedir "C:\Users\anton\Documents\UE4_Projects\MyProject\Saved\StagedBuilds\IOS" -project "C:\Users\anton\Documents\UE4_Projects\MyProject\MyProject.uproject" -iterate -provision "MyProject.mobileprovision" -certificate "iPhone Developer: Antonio D (7EY33X7B96)". See logfile for details: 'IPhonePackager-2017.12.06-11.35.47.txt'

I would appreciate any help… I’ve been trying to figure out the problem for 3 days now and I just think I need a fresh pair of eyes at this point. I don’t know what I’m missing here.

Hi there,
Have you figured out a solution to your problem, becuase I am encountaring the same problem. If you have a solution please share it :slight_smile:

Building for iOS requires a Mac.

For launching UE4 says it works fine! Do you have any suggestions?

UE4 says launching on Windows works fine! Do you have any suggestions?

I still have not solved this issue.