Cannot import provisions or certificates

I first tried to follow the quickstart guide for creating your provisions and certificates, but you can no longer simply specifiy “" as the identifier for a wildcard app ID, so I set it to be "Shooter” instead. I tried to import my provision and certificate (created by importing the request from a PC) and neither will show in the provision or certificate sections on my mac pro, which is running Mojave and XCode 11. I read you should create profiles and provisions in XCode and tried that; I tried to import my provisions after pressing “DownloadManualProfiles” in XCode, and now I have an “iOS Team Provisioning Profile: *” that I did not import. I tried creating a certificate through XCode and downloading the .pk12, but again, it will not import, and neither will a Profile I created on the apple developer website. I don’t understand why my Mac Pro (2011 with an upgraded graphics card, ram, etc running Mojave) cannot import certificates into UE4 4.24. I cannot find anyone else with a similar issue and a resolution either. Does anyone know how to properly create and import certificates and mobile provisions?