Cannot get UpdatedPerception Delegates in AIPerceptionComponent

Hello,
I posted this same post on the answer hub, but have not gotten a working response: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/509392/uaiperception-onperceptionupdated.html

So I have been working with the perception component but and I have configured a few senses, and then i try to use the OnPerceptionUpdated but the print statement does not work. This is what I have

This is my custom controller class possess function called MobAI:

void AMobAI::Possess(APawn* InPawn) {
    	Super::Possess(InPawn);
    	Mob = Cast<AMobCharacter>(InPawn);
    	SetSenses();
    	GetPerceptionComponent()->OnPerceptionUpdated.AddDynamic(this, &AMobAI::UpdatePerception);

}

This is the function SetSenses():

void AMobAI::SetSenses() {
    	Cast<UMobAIPerceptionComponent>(GetPerceptionComponent())->SetSightConfig(Mob);
    	Cast<UMobAIPerceptionComponent>(GetPerceptionComponent())->SetHearingConfig(Mob);
    	Cast<UMobAIPerceptionComponent>(GetPerceptionComponent())->SetTouchConfig(Mob);
    }

This is the custom PerceptionComponent called MobAIPerceptionComponent:

UMobAIPerceptionComponent::UMobAIPerceptionComponent(const FObjectInitializer& ObjectInitializer)
    	: Super(ObjectInitializer)
    {
    	sightConfig = ObjectInitializer.CreateDefaultSubobject<UMobAISenseConfig_Sight>(this, TEXT("Sight Config"));
    	hearingConfig = ObjectInitializer.CreateDefaultSubobject<UMobAISenseConfig_Hearing>(this, TEXT("Hearing Config"));
    	touchConfig = ObjectInitializer.CreateDefaultSubobject<UMobAISenseConfig_Touch>(this, TEXT("Touch Config"));
    }
    void UMobAIPerceptionComponent::SetSightConfig(AMobCharacter* Mob) {
    	sightConfig->SetConfig(Mob->Sight, Mob->Sight + (Mob->Sight / 2), 65, true, true, true);
    	ConfigureSense(*sightConfig);
    }
    void UMobAIPerceptionComponent::SetHearingConfig(AMobCharacter* Mob) {
    	hearingConfig->SetConfig(Mob->Hear, true, true, true);
    	ConfigureSense(*hearingConfig);
    }
    void UMobAIPerceptionComponent::SetTouchConfig(AMobCharacter* Mob) {
    	ConfigureSense(*touchConfig);
    	SetDominantSense(touchConfig->GetSenseImplementation());
    }

And finally the custom sense config class (it is essentially the same for all three):

void UMobAISenseConfig_Sight::SetConfig(float Radius, float loseRadius, float VisionAngle, bool detectEnemies, bool detectFreindly, bool detectNuetral) {
    	SightRadius = Radius;
    	LoseSightRadius = loseRadius;
    	PeripheralVisionAngleDegrees = VisionAngle;
    	DetectionByAffiliation.bDetectEnemies = detectEnemies;
    	DetectionByAffiliation.bDetectFriendlies = detectFreindly;
    	DetectionByAffiliation.bDetectNeutrals = detectNuetral;
    }

When I use the gameplay debugger (I have actually never used it before, so bear with me) this is what happens:

So with Perception enabled it clearly shows the character is within range of both sight and hearing.

Thank you,

Hmm, sorry, you did have the affiliate flags set. I suspect this is somehow not being used though. Because the senses use those flags for filtering, so maybe step into the code for one of the senses like sight and see if the flags are being propagated properly.