Anyway this is sort of weird. So, let me explain what I did to make it happen.
I had a uniform grid in the widget design and had it referenced in the graph / macros / functions. It was called: UGrid as the variable name. Nothing weird about that.
Then, I used the Replace With option on it and replaced it with a Wrap Box. Then hit save and compile… This is where things get weird now. Compile couldn’t complete, because things were still trying to access UGrid.
Somehow, during that it created a new variable called: UniformGridPanel_0. Just one problem, there is no grid in the designer anymore, and it won’t let me remove the variable. I have corrected the references, saved, and recompiled just fine. But, I cannot get rid of the: UniformGridPanel_0 variable now…
Another weird thing is that during the compile error, it repeated Image_119 over and over again in the Variable list. Image_119 is a real variable, but I only had one.
Below is the image of the variable I cannot remove.
Here is the design item list