Cannot get Collision to work

I’m not sure why Collision is not working for me. Here’s what I’ve done over the past few days:

I’ve taken a look at my ‘ground’ or tabletop, and messed with all kinds of settings until I decided to import an asset that I had nothing to do with (SM_Barrel01). The barrel does NOT go through the table, so to me, that means I’ve got the table set up correctly.

I’ve created two different C++ blueprints for the cards. One that inherited from AActor, and the most recent one inheriting from AStaticMeshActor. I did this to better emulate the barrel, as it is a StaticMeshActor. I copied as many of the settings as I could from SM_Barrel to my base card. Cards still fall through.

I’ve set the cards collision to blockall, blockalldynamic, and physics actor. Still no luck.

I’ve created static mesh for the card, I’ve created a blocking volume for the card. Nothing. What settings am I missing? :slight_smile:

BP_Card-Self-Details

Edit: Old thought was incorrect. In c++, I was setting the location of the object, which apparently causes collision to go wonky. Looking for a better solution now.