Download

! Cannot Find Unreal 5 Gaming Tutorials!

The only youtuber out there doing actual game making tuts is Unreal Sensei. And a tiny bit coming from DevAddict.

WE DONT NEED ANY MORE VIDEOS TALKING ABOUT WHAT LUMEN IS dah we get it already

We need videos that actually show step by step how to make a BLUEPRINT CODING game on Unreal 5 not Unreal 4.

Stop it with the vids that tell me “this is a float” “this is an integer” “this is a string” “your setting button is over here”

dah dah dah dah dah STOP IT!

show me how to make a game
show me the game making process
show me how to walk the character thru the field of clover and kill something!

UE5 is hardly any different from UE4 besides Lumen, Nanite, and the UI change; and you implied you know what Lumen & Nanite are… so why does it have to be UE5? Anything on UE4 can easily work in UE5.

Unreal Engine has a whole bunch of online learning videos that may help.

1 Like

Like above, from what i have seen so far blueprints is very similar in UE5 as it was in UE4 so a lot of the tutorials already out there will work already

There’s no user FAQs on here, but if there was it’d be interesting to make a case for why Video Tutorials are a FAIL for making whole games (they’re ok for learning particular techniques but that’s it). Overall, threads like this highlight the problems with tutorials… So instead why not try to find a working game template in Community-Tools / Marketplace / Github and go from there. The question you didn’t ask, is whether you should even start out with learning UE4 or UE5? If you’re a beginner its questionable if you should create something in UE5 yet, as its very early. You could end up experiencing lots of bugs / crashes and in the end get frustrated and just give up. UE5 EA is really for PRO testing. :wink: