! Cannot Find Unreal 5 Gaming Tutorials!

The only youtuber out there doing actual game making tuts is Unreal Sensei. And a tiny bit coming from DevAddict.

WE DONT NEED ANY MORE VIDEOS TALKING ABOUT WHAT LUMEN IS dah we get it already

We need videos that actually show step by step how to make a BLUEPRINT CODING game on Unreal 5 not Unreal 4.

Stop it with the vids that tell me “this is a float” “this is an integer” “this is a string” “your setting button is over here”

dah dah dah dah dah STOP IT!

show me how to make a game
show me the game making process
show me how to walk the character thru the field of clover and kill something!

UE5 is hardly any different from UE4 besides Lumen, Nanite, and the UI change; and you implied you know what Lumen & Nanite are… so why does it have to be UE5? Anything on UE4 can easily work in UE5.

Unreal Engine has a whole bunch of online learning videos that may help.

https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/onlinelearning-courses?sessionInvalidated=true

1 Like

Like above, from what i have seen so far blueprints is very similar in UE5 as it was in UE4 so a lot of the tutorials already out there will work already

Check out “Smart Poly” channel on YouTube.
They have tuts on building complete games. One of them is 5 hrs long.
I’m working thru some of the beginner ones on the UI and Blueprint

Or check out LinkedIn Learning with Lynda: Online Training Courses for Creative, Technology, Business Skills
If that doesn’t work, try lynda.com , it will redirect you to linkedin. These are Paid tutorials and are usually a higher quality then the free ones on Youtube.