Cannot Export VR Application for PCVR UE5.4

I am trying to build my VR Project that I upgraded from 5.3 to 5.4 and it pretty much stops building immediately.

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Warning: [Upgrade]
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Warning: [Upgrade] Using backward-compatible build settings. The latest version of UE sets the following values by default, which may require code changes:
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Warning: [Upgrade]     CppStandard = CppStandardVersion.Default        => Updates C++ Standard to C++20 (Previously: CppStandardVersion.Cpp17).
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Warning: [Upgrade]     WindowsPlatform.bStrictConformanceMode = true   => Updates MSVC strict conformance mode to true (Previously: false).
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Warning: [Upgrade]     bValidateFormatStrings = true                   => Enables compile-time validation of strings+args passed to UE_LOG. (Previously: false).
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Warning: [Upgrade] Suppress this message by setting 'DefaultBuildSettings = BuildSettingsVersion.V5;' in Glaukom.Target.cs, and explicitly overriding settings that differ from the new defaults.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Warning: [Upgrade]

I do not know where I am supposed to make those changes.

I am pretty sure I have the right Visual Studio Elements installed as well.

Hmm, I found [ProjectName].Target.cs in the “Source” Folder of my project. Modifying it with this code:

using System;
using UnrealBuildTool;

public class GlaukomTarget : TargetRules
{
    public GlaukomTarget(TargetInfo Target) : base(Target)
    {
        Type = TargetType.Game;
        DefaultBuildSettings = BuildSettingsVersion.V5;
        //BuildEnvironment = TargetBuildEnvironment.Unique;
        CppStandard = CppStandardVersion.Default;
        //WindowsPlatform.bStrictConformanceMode = true;
        bValidateFormatStrings = true;
        IncludeOrderVersion = EngineIncludeOrderVersion.Latest;
        ExtraModuleNames.Add("Glaukom");
    }
}

Seemed to do the trick. I will package the project to confirm.