cannot export texture with CLI

Hi, I am trying to export a texture along with my .obj file, using the CLI interface, and I am not able to export any color info.

I have followed the CLI instructions to the best of my abilities, but I cannot see where I am making the mistake.

My params.xml file is based on a .rcinfo file that I exported with all the pertinent parameters:

<Model globalCoordinateSystem=“+proj=geocent +ellps=WGS84 +no_defs” globalCoordinateSystemName=“local:1 - Euclidean”
exportCoordinateSystemType=“0” transformToModel=“1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1”>
<Header magic=“5786959” version=“1”/>
</Model>
<ModelExport exportBinary=“1” exportInfoFile=“1” exportVertices=“1” exportVertexColors=“0”
exportVertexNormals=“1” exportTriangles=“1” exportTexturing=“1” meshColor=“4294967295”
tileType=“0” exportTextureAlpha=“0” exportToOneTexture=“1” oneTextureMaxSide=“8192”
oneTextureUsePow2TexSide=“1” exportCoordinateSystemType=“0” settingsAnchor=“0 0 0”
settingsScalex=“1” settingsScaley=“1” settingsScalez=“1” texturesFileType=“bmp”
formatAndVersionUID=“obj 000 " exportModelByParts=“0” exportRandomPartColor=“0”
exportCameras=“0” exportCamerasAsModelPart=“0” numberAsciiFormatting=”%.16e">
<Header magic=“5786949” version=“1”/>
</ModelExport>
<CalibrationExportSettings undistortImagesWicFormat=“{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}”
undistortDownscaleFactor=“0” undistortNamingConvention=“0” undistFitMode=“0”
undistResMode=“0” undistPrincipalMode=“0” undistCutOut=“0” undistMaxPixels=“0”
undistBackColor=“0” undistortCustomWidth=“0” undistortCustomHeight=“0”
undistortCalibration=“0” undistortImagesExtension=“png” exportUndistorted=“0”
exportDisabled=“0”/>

My command line code is:

set PATH=%PATH%;C:\Program Files\Capturing Reality\RealityCapture\
set MyPath=C:\processing_3d\ashley_cc
set ProgramPath=C:\Users\admin\Desktop

RealityCapture.exe -newScene -addFolder %MyPath%\ -align -align setReconstructionRegionAuto -mvs -simplify 80000 -smooth -calculateVertexColors -calculateTexture -selectMaximalComponent -exportModel “Model 1” %MyPath%\mesh.obj %ProgramPath%\params.xml -save %MyPath%\head_model.rcproj

When I reach the end of the command line, I get a .obj file and a .mtl file. The .obj file is a collection of points, not a watertight model. However, if I click “export mesh” in the GUI, it exports the correct mesh with the texture. Please let me know what my error is in the CLI command. Also, please note that I am getting an error “unexpected program state [0x6]”

Thank you!

Hi capture_reality_test ( can you change your profile name to something more appropriate? ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details )

-selectMaximalComponent -exportModel “Model 1”

You are exporting MODEL1 which is without vertex color or texture data, change it to “MODEL2” ( which is your result after the SIMPLIFY command )