Download

Cannot detect changes in UMG variables only in built

Hi guys,

I’m currently ripping my hair out - my project is due tomorrow, and there’s a game breaking bug.

Basically, I have a loading widget that gets added. The macro assigned to load the map then waits for the widget to allow the macro to hide it.
In the editor, everything works fine… but in a built game, it never leaves the loop. Ever. I know that it is looping cause I added a print text.

It’s strange, cause the widget itself does indeed update the variable… I know this because I made the widget print text.
And yet… the macro never detects any sort of change, and the game gets stuck. It really sucks.

Here’s my loop, to better explain:
4285eedef63d8595a0873e8cc348d0a2e4bb0348.png

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: