Cannot Cook Game

You have to identify the parent, like Jamendmaxman3 suggested.
No insult, but i do not really understand, how you edit/create such stuff, without knowing, how to select a parent…
Make a test, to understand, make empty folder in contentbrowser.
Create a material for start. Rightclick onto material, create instance.
Now you have a parent and an instance of the parent.
Same counts for your problem.
You try to edit the instance of something, but that do not work, try with the created material, and see what i am here whining about.
In the contenbrowser, hover your mouse above your created material parent, and then over the instance, read the popup (location/name!).
:slight_smile:

well the thing is, i didnt create it, someone else did, thats why i’m having so much trouble. If i knew what the parent was i would edit it in a heartbeat. It says the parent in AnimInstance but there is no file named AnimInstance…

I will try Luftbauch’s suggestion of the material instance and see if i can find the parent for it.

could the stuff to the left of this be the parent objects? The ThirdPersonAnimCharacter is in a folder called JCInventory, specifically Content > JCInventory > Content > JCInventory > Demo > Animations. Could the TPAC have a parent that is outside of the JCInventory folder?

Well i dont know whats going on. Could i send one of you guys my project? maybe if you had it you could see what and where the problem is, because I cant seem to figure it out and I really have to have it fixed.