Cannot complete compilation of Masterbuilds from 4/24/14 and 5/01/14 due to error

the following error is preventing me from building the previous two master builds of the engine and I do not know what I can do to alleviate the issue.

ERROR : UBT error : Failed to produce item: C:\UnrealEngine-latest-preview\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-D3D11RHI.dll
27> Cumulative action seconds (8 processors): 0.00 building projects, 3857.23 compiling, 0.00 creating app bundles, 0.00 generating debug info, 337.35 linking, 0.00 other
27> UBT execution time: 1177.69 seconds
27>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(43,5): error MSB3073: The command “…\Build\BatchFiles\Rebuild.bat UE4Editor Win64 Development” exited with code 2.
========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 29 skipped ==========

Download the latest 5/5/14 preview.

That’s great advice I guess, but my subscription ran out and I am not ready to pay again yet. What I would like to know is if there is a way to successfully compile the builds I already have.

check this one 4.1 github release prereqs - Engine Source & GitHub - Unreal Engine Forums

Keep in mind that the master build is “bleeding edge”, i.e. does not necessarily compile at all times. You can compile as soon as you have the source + dependencies. If your subscription ran out, you just don’t get updates anymore…