I am unable to use a button OnClick event to alter the visibility of an animated widget (in my case its an animated canvas panel) from visible to hidden/collapsed. Strangely enough you can change animated widget’s visibility to visible if it was at first set to hidden/collapsed.
- Create 2 buttons, and an image widget.
- Set the image widgets visibility to hidden or collapsed
- Give the image widget a scaling animation, hook it up via BP, set it to loop
- Button1 via Onclick event…set it up via BP to change the image widgets visibility to visible
- Button2 via Onclick event…set it up via BP to change the image widgets visibility to hidden/collapse
Watch illogical behavior ensue.
- The animated widget will be hidden but once you click Button1, it will appear. Press Button2 to make it vanish again and it wont.