Cannot activate Hyperwallet - 404 error

Hi, I’m getting and 404 error when I try to activate Hyperwallet. I submitted a private discussion some time ago but it’s still open. Is there any walkaround?

Bonjour, J’obtiens la même erreur que toi et je n’arrive pas à contacter l’assistance hyperwallet. Si tu reçois des infos préviens moi.
Merci d’avance.

Hello, I also have the same problem for 2 months; EPIC Games support can’t do anything, PayPal support can’t do anything either, I tried to call HyperWallet (i from Ukraine) - the call was dropped after 28 seconds. Maybe you somehow solved the problem?

Ok, in the end the support doesn’t understand anything at all, I feel like I’m communicating with Chat GPT 3

So it turns out you needed to visit the following site: https://dev.epicgames.com/portal

Open the tab: “Organization” and “Payment information”.
After that, click on “Activate Hyperwallet Account”.
And then apply for account registration/activation.

After everything we go to the address: https://publish.unrealengine.com/.

We receive: INFORMATION ABOUT PAYMENT - “Status under consideration”

And the “Activate HyperWallet” button is fully working!

2 Likes

У тебя получилось пройти верификацию в Heperwallet? Я бы хотел стать создателем островов в Фортнайт, но не знаю, смогу ли получать переводы за созданные мною карты. Marketplace UE и программа Создатели острова работают по той же схему в плене заполнения профиля для получения выплат

Personally, I had no problems in verification to my bank/passport
(Ukraine ID Card + Swift), If you’re talking about this …, with the exception of a 404 error when trying to activate Hyperwallet. Previously I described the solution to the problem.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. It`s info really help me

1 Like

Another:

Head over to the Epic Games Dev Portal, go to “Organization” > “Payment Information,” and click on “Activate Hyperwallet Account” to register. After that, get to know about temu shipping and check your payment status on the Unreal Engine Publishing Portal. It’s simple is that!