Cancelled my subscription. I can't download anymore?

Hello!
A month ago I subscribed and payed 20$ for the Unreal Engine 4. I used it for a month and everything worked great.

At Saturday I cancelled my subscription and I could still use it and download it from the website.

Today I had to reinstall Windows, and now I did want to download and install it again (I can do that right? I can install it still but not the newest version, right?) but I can’t download it from the website.

The day after I cancelled the subscription, the website showed as my status “cancelled” (or something like that) but now it doesn’t say anything. (Well it says that I should subscribe…)

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks!
I sent an email :smiley:

Hi ,

It would be best to direct this question to our department at @epicgames.com. Thank you!

Please let us know if this doesn’t get resolved. You should have the ability to download previous versions you paid for.

I still can’t download it from the website when I login.
But they sent me an email with the direct links to the Windows and Mac Installer and everything works just fine.

I will probably subscribe again in a few months, I guess than everything will work again. But for now, I’m good.

Thanks for your comment though!

Hi ,

We are happy to hear you are able to get access to the editor once more. Please let us know if you need further assistance!