Can you change your email attached to Epic without access to the email that you have attached to it already?

I think the email attached to Epic was hacked. The people running the email said that my email account violated terms of service and I only used the email to attach to Epic, so I don’t know how the account violated the terms of service unless someone hacked it and did something on there. Until today, I hadn’t been logged in or tried logging in since the day that I attached it to Epic. I tried changing the email attached to Epic, but it won’t let me because it is sending an email with a code to the email that I can no longer access because they shut down that email.

Greetings @GhostStrike.1 ,

I sent your query up the ladder to see if there was something that we could do to assist.

As a matter of fact, there is a remedy for your situation. I am passing this information to you. If you follow the steps listed here, you should be able to fix the issue that you’re having.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns. :smiley:

'- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

1 Like