Can you alter the joints scale in Maya and then re-import the rig in unreal keeping the metahuman rig controls?

Hi,

Can you alter the joints scale in Maya and then re-import the rig in unreal keeping the metahuman rig controls?
So I wanted to customise Metahuman characters, so I have repositioned the joints in Maya to match the shape of the character I wanted, then sculpted the character further and transfer the rig into him. So far so good, now I would like to re-import it in Unreal but I am not sure how.
Please help,

Thanks and regards,

Doriana

You want to do MetaHumans sculpture? Do you want to change the shape of the head, or body? Or do you want to do another MetaHumans upgrade? You’re talking about joints, which is not entirely clear.

And are you fundamentally working at Autodesk Maya?

Hi, thanks for the reply. I sculpted a metahuman character to turn it into a goblin in ZBrush. I then used a script in Maya to transfer the metahuman rig to the new sculpted metahuman; by doing that the position of the joint changed to match the new sculpted metahuman. So now it works fine in maya, but I would like to trasfter the new rig and metahuman into the old rig in Unreal. Or somehow use the rew metahuman rig in Unreal with all of the functioning controls

I fully understand you, I was told the decision and now it needs to be tested to make sense to explain to you.