Can you add multiple splines together to create a new spline?

I am trying to use splines to mimic the user interface displayed in parametric equalizers used in audio post production for a music production course I’m building in UE. I have set it up so the user controls the variables ‘Freq’ (how far along the x axis the spline peak is), ‘Q’ (how wide the spline curve is) and ‘Gain’ (how high up/down the peak of the spline is on y axis) using the widget knobs displayed.

At the moment the user controls the positions and shape of up to four splines. The problem that I have is that I would like to make a procedurally generated fifth ‘master’ spline which is the summation of all four splines. In other words, when multiple splines overlap, the master spline calculates the constructive/destructive interferance of the splines displacement at that particular point on the x axis to create a new spline which displays the overall effect of the splines individual displacements. I have drawn what I imagine the master spline to look like in red:

I have done everything in blueprints and would also ideally like to find a solution in blueprints as i don’t know any c++.