Can you access a created Widget BP within verse?

Hey, my question might be a bit complicated to understand but let me explain:
I’d like to create a Widget BP using UEFN so it is easier to place textblocks and other stuff. Then I would like to remotely access the properties of my BP using Verse, this way I can modify values such as text displayed, etc.

I know you can to this using Verse only and creating your UI using code, I did it but I still find this odd to understand.

You can display and render them, but not modify them. There is no way to change any BP values from verse yet. I hope we’ll get that ability by the end of the year or at least in 2024.

2 Likes

Okay, that’s what I thought but I had a doubt… I also hope that we’ll get that soon enough! By the meantime I will just take the time to learn UIs using verse only I guess :man_shrugging: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Are you displaying the Widget BP via verse? If so how? I know you can display them via a HUD message Device but so far that has proved limiting

Custom UI / HUD - Development / Programming & Scripting - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com) the reply I used from another topic! If you still have trouble I might be able to help you out :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.