Can we get a Build System training stream?

Gonna try drumming up some more interest for this as I believe it’s long overdue. I know it’s not as flashy as the GDC stuff, so if not a stream can we at least get a basic 1-2 paragraph overview if nothing else?

Bump (again).

We really need this, some critical changes were made in 4.13 that change the way you make rocket builds - and other than a few spread out answerhub posts there’s almost zero detail on it.

Hey [MENTION=8] [/MENTION], [MENTION=7] Wilson[/MENTION] - It’s been… well, almost a year now. If not a stream, can we please get any sort of resource on it? I understand that it’s not the most approachable subject and the stream would certainly not be as popular as another beginner AI stream, but there’s a million ABC tutorials for every advanced one out there. I’m sure the people interested in this subject would be content with a 10-15m video with only pointers. Hell, even a quick blog post about it would be pure gold.

Thanks again!

We will look into the possibility of a build system stream, but we did just update the Unreal build system documentation so you can have a look at that in the meantime:

And I was just thinking about the lack of bedtime reading material! Thank you very much!