Can Spring Arm socket offset location be changed dinamically with events?

Hi Guys,

I have the following simple blueprint:

As you can see guys I am doing a veeery simple thing, I am trying to update the location of the spring arm’s socket off set. However, despite all the attempts I have made so far, for some reason, one of the events is not doing anything, more precisely, the move forward event. I am pretty sure I am not understanding how events fire, or the stream of execution after one such event is triggered works. I’d appreciate any help. Thanks in advanced.

Ok, I am answering my own question. This was just a noob being noob…, anyway after struggling for almost two days with this the answer to the question is simple: The events are constantly firing, probably, at the same time, this caused to look like if only one of them was executing, nothing further from the truth. The solution was just to add the corresponding branch node to validate, using a boolean variable, which event stream of execution should reach the socket offset update, in other words, a switch.

I’m trying to smooth the same transition using Vinterp. Have you used the same process to switch shoulders smoothly?