Can someone please help with the Marketplace "JetPack" Use in your own project

There are 2 jetpack assets on the unreal marketplace. Both are blueprints. I am using the one named “Jetpack” by Jeremie Gabolde. I’ve posted on the marketplace as well as emailed him but can’t seem to get any reply.

Can someone please show me how to implement the jetpack blueprint into my own first person project.

1. Create a default First Person project.
  2. Migrate the jetpack blueprint into the First Person project.
  3. Drop a jetpack onto the floor
  4. Walk over the jetpack and use it.

I’ve spent the last 2 days reading and watching videos regarding unreal engine but can’t figure out how to do this. A lot of other blueprints simply allow you to “Add to project” but these Jetpack blueprints show “Create Project” only.

Thank you!

In order to do the migration, you will need to first click on the “Create Project” for the marketplace asset. Then open up the project and look at the content browser. There should be one or more folders under the Content folder. Select all of those folders (except Content), right click, and find the Migrate option. The option might be under asset actions, I can’t remember off the top of my head. When the Migrate menu opens, find the Content folder of your own project. Select it and there should be a tree list that pops up showing all of the assets that will be migrated to your project. Click OK and everything should migrate.

Now when you open up your own project, the folders you selected from the migration should now exist in your Content folder. Find the jetpack blueprint and drag it into the level. It should be ready to use when you press play.