Can not package Shooter Game?

Hello,
i wanted to package the Shooter Game for a Multiplayer test. But i cant package it. I also can not package a new and empty “Map” based on the Shooter Game. Launching the Editor with admin rights didnt help.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): BuildCommand.Execute: ERROR: BUILD FAILED MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): Program.Main: ERROR: Exception in AutomationTool: No files found to deploy for C:\Users\patrick\Documents\Unreal Projects\Shooter Game 4.1\Binaries\Win32 with wildcard ShooterGame-Win32-Shipping.exe and exclusions MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): Stacktrace: bei DeploymentContext.StageFiles(StagedFileType FileType, String InPath, String Wildcard, Boolean bRecursive, String] ExcludeWildcard, String NewPath, Boolean bAllowNone, Boolean bRemap, String NewName) MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): bei BaseWinPlatform.StageExecutable(String Ext, DeploymentContext SC, String InPath, String Wildcard, Boolean bRecursive, String] ExcludeWildcard, String NewPath, Boolean bAllowNone, StagedFileType InStageFileType, String NewName) MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): bei BaseWinPlatform.GetFilesToDeployOrStage(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC) MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): bei Project.CreateStagingManifest(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC) MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): bei Project.CopyBuildToStagingDirectory(ProjectParams Params) MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): bei BuildCookRun.DoBuildCookRun(ProjectParams Params) MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): bei BuildCommand.Execute() MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): bei AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary1 Commands) MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): bei AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String] CommandLine) MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): bei AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param) MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): bei AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(MainProc MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): Main, Object Param) MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): bei AutomationTool.Program.Main() MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): Program.Main: ERROR: No files found to deploy for C:\Users\patrick\Documents\Unreal Projects\Shooter Game 4.1\Binaries\Win32 with wildcard ShooterGame-Win32-Shipping.exe and exclusions MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): ProcessManager.KillAll: Trying to kill 0 spawned processes. MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): copying UAT log files… MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): RunUAT.bat ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully. MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows): BUILD FAILED

Can someone help me, please?

Have you already tried it with the lates version of the UE4 and to package a map in another project ( so that we see if it is really just the shooter game)?

Packaging is working in every project except the most important for me - Shooter.

Have you already tried all solutions that you can find on answerhub? e.g https://answers.unrealengine/questions/14729/packaging-error.html