can not open networking.h

I add dependencies in build.cs.
public SB(TargetInfo Target)
{
PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string] { “Core”, “CoreUObject”, “Engine”, “InputCore”,“Sockets”, “Networking” });
}

Then in my header fold,I tried to include #include “Networking.h”.
However,the compiler keeps saying it can not open Networking.h.
How can I solve this?

Just to confirm. Which networking header you want to include? the one for variable replication? Or something else?

Strange - works for me:

added PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string] { “Core”, “CoreUObject”, “Engine”, “InputCore”,“Networking” }); to build
then
added #include “Networking.h” to my actor (added BEFORE the generated.h)

Networking.h can not work

These are the errors showed by the compiler.

I want to use socket.And I read a tutorial wrote by Rama.I just followed his steps but I can not get it work.

Here is the link.A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums

Those are intellisense errors. Intellisense doesn’t know about UE 4’s modules and reports errors when you add a new module.

You can fix it by doing the following. Hide them using the dropdown that says “+ Intellisense” Build the code and fix any real compiler errors still reported. If you have no errors, run the editor and select File > Refresh Visual Studio Project Exit the editor. Visual Studio will then ask to reload the project, tell it to do so. Intellisense should now find Networking.h