Can no longer remote compile and package iOS

Just recently we have no longer been able to package our game for iOS remotely.
We set up the mobile provisions and certificate, same ones we always used and Unreal tells us they are valid.
The certificate p12 file is on my Mac, in the keychain in system. Remote login is enabled, both computers can connect to each other.
I set the permissions on the ssh key to allow all permissions for USERS. Worked a hundred times before, but not anymore
I’ve even tried the moving date forward trick.

Upon 2 seconds of clicking package, it fails with:

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   ERROR: Failed to run init commands on JCMBP.local. Output = Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   ERROR: Failed to initialize a connection to the Remote Server JCMBP.local
PackagingResults: Error: Failed to run init commands on JCMBP.local. Output = Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).
PackagingResults: Error: Failed to initialize a connection to the Remote Server JCMBP.local
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Doing xcode-select --print-path
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Execute took 00:00:00.3530043
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Compiling with non-standard Xcode (xcode-select): Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive)./
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Doing ls Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive)./Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Execute took 00:00:00.1260006
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Compiling with iPhoneOS SDK  on Mac JCMBP.local
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   ERROR: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

I’m out out ideas at this point. It works fine when creating a fresh project using the exact same certificate and provision and other settings.

Bump

Even when creating a fresh project, migrating our content over to the new project and packaging it fails. Despite the fact it works when its a completely fresh project.

I fixed this finally by upgrading to 4.21
Couldn’t get 4.19 to work.

I also find it helpful to just compile on a Mac, none of this remote compiling nonsense