Can I use materials from UE in my own art projects (commercial)?

Hi. I have a question about the Unreal Engine. I am an artist and would like to use materials from Unreal Engine outside of the engine itself. I want to use 3d objects to create backgrounds in my drawings (2d drawing). I’m talking about materials purchased from the Unreal Engine store. Can I do it? Do I have to pay something to Engine or specify Unreal Engine in the drawing information?

Yes, you can! Please note that some content from the Unreal Engine Marketplace is marked as “UE-Only,” which means that you can only use that content in Unreal Engine based projects. You do not owe royalties for your revenue generated in connection with your art, provided that your art does not include Engine Code or rely on the Unreal Engine to run. If your art has a credits section, we ask that you include the following:

“[Product name] uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere”

“Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – xxxx, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.”

We do not require you do create credits if your product does not already have them.

Thank you for your answer.