Can I use Epic Games assets for marketplace commercial use?

Can i use Epic Games asset pack: Open World Demo Collection in Epic Content - UE Marketplace For selling developed assets by my team on the marketplaces?

Thanks for this, i somehow missed that. Meaning - we can use photos and videos to demonstrate our assets inside of the scene as per reference but cannot sell the full scene, only our assets separately from the scene. Correct?

I see this in the FAQ:

Maybe it’s best to ask them…

I did read in some other part something like ‘Only if there has been a significant development or contribution’. So, it might be easier, and better, to ask them…

I assume ( maybe incorrectly ) that when you a get a market place account, there is the possibility to contact them.

I did read the same, also as if there is no focus on their work but on the work by the person who sells it.
May you please advise how to contact them?

If it would be so, I wouldn’t go to the forum :smiley:
But anyway thanks a lot for your help it is easier to make conclusions and decisions if not alone

The lines are a bit blurred about containing external assets in your marketplace product, you can contact them about your specific case at uemarketplacesupport@epicgames.com