Can I use a unique MOD for my own ARK server?

MOD can become my own server-specific MOD? I can play to play the player to use MOD, but others can not use the service I do MOD, there are ways to achieve it? I would like to monopolize their own MOD

Are you asking if you created a server with a MOD being ran in it, will that make your server modded for everyone the comes into it, or if they would need the mod too?

:confused:

I want my ARK server to use my own MOD, only my server can use, my players inside the server can also be used, but others can not use the ARK server, there are ways?

I want my ARK server to use my own MOD, only my server can use, my players inside the server can also be used, but others can not use the ARK server, there are ways?

I read somewhere about making the mod require a specific code that it reads from the game ini files, so if it does not find that code it wont run. But I don’t know where I read it as it’s not something I am interested in, but I believe it can be done.

Oh cool. This is actually something I was interested in also. :smiley:

u can not make mod for ur server only or make it password protected for your server even tho it is possible to do it violates Ark Workshop TOS there has been other modders that have done this in the past and were banned from uploading mods on the workshop because of it i wouldn’t recommend you even attempt it.

Okay thank you