Can i submit unwrapped models without textures in the marketplace ?

Can i submit unwrapped models without textures in the marketplace ? This way the buyer can make is own texture material ?

I think you’ll want at least a size 1024 texture with 32x32 black/white checkerboard pattern, so that the buyer can make up their mind as for texel density etc.
Also, I’d think that most users of the Marketplace are looking for more-or-less-done content. Half-finished components might do better on a different marketplace like TurboSquid.

Okay Thanks!

Also can i replicate model i saw in a game like Mass Effect and submit the model on the market or not ?

Thanks again:)

I’m pretty sure Epic is trying to get complete packages in the market place right now. Therefore, I would make and include proper UV unwraps and materials to go with your assets. There’s nothing from stopping buyers from replacing the materials with their own. But most are looking for a complete package and don’t want the extra work.

You cannot replicate a model from Mass Effect. That is copyright infringement. You can certainly be inspired from the model and design your own. :slight_smile:

Alright thanks, i appreciate your help :slight_smile:

The thing is… the model i have replicated is a tiling floor. Of course i made some extra thing on it, it’s not a gun or character, environment, it’s a not the entire floor but a portion.