Can i sell modded static content to motionable for marketplace?

We made a content for marketplace this is a boats pack from twinmotion but its a playable modifications, we made a wallkible collisioins and interactive bones, all parts of boat motionable, pack have a collision mesh, new static mesh, new skeletal mesh, this is easy for make a new game, can i sell it on marketplace or i need a license or something like?

1 Like

I think no. It would be weird if you took someone else’s content and then tweaked it a bit and sold it as your own.

I would advise you to make this set free and truthfully state where and what you got. After that, collect feedback, work on the idea a little more, find out what users are happy with or what problems they face, and then find a person who will model unique boats. Put it all together and make an awesome and great work piece.

You yourself see how people swear or laugh when they notice if a person passes off other people’s things or ideas as their own. The company introduced horses for their game and the players noticed that this is just a set of assets from the UE Marketplace and started laughing. A Chinese artist saw his skin as a Samoyed dog and Activision Blizzard had to apologize.

If you are building a long-term and honest relationship, then you should not cross the line and do questionable things.

1 Like

this is changes looks like that:

red is twinmotion boat this is cant use in game or game play, purple is a changes for a game and gameplay, added new skeletal mesh and game play collision for a move with game person but material and static mesh uses from twinmotion boat.

or this changes:

this is only 2 boats from all pack and changed pack have a 11 boat.