Can I release multiple executable games under the same title with different prices? (And would I have to pay separate fees for each if I can)

I’m planning to release a larger game with multiple racing play styles. However, I’ve also noticed a bunch of smaller games released, <5$, that are basically just a single level of game play, with some characteristic to make it good for long term play.

I was hoping to take some of the play styles and release it as stand alone levels for a couple bucks, so people can try it, and we can get feed back for the main release. It would all be related to one title, “Vigilante Racer”.

This questioning is based partially on the ~100$ game entry fee. Assuming its possible, will I have to pay for every demo level released like this, or just once for the title?

Below are two of the play modes. there are others.

2023-08-17_23-06-36

I’m also open to hearing about principals relating to what works or doesn’t for sales on Epic store, but I’m still hoping to get a clear answer about this. I.e. figuring out fees right now, but also if a sales model might make sense to release a level early to get feed back on a play style. But polish it up a bit and put a couple dollars charge as well.

Hi there!

We’ll be happy to assist you. The Submission Fee is required for each product you intend to distribute. You can read more about it under our “Manage Your Organization” article as well regarding the Submission Fee and much more.

Let us know if you have any additional questions,

Kendall