Can I release a paid game made in UE4 under multi-license that includes the CC BY-SA only for story and music?

Excuse my English, I’m not an English speaker.

The game will be made with blueprints only and will be released on Steam.

It is based on the SCP Foundation universe. Most of the content on SCP Wiki is distributed under the CC BY-SA 3.0. The game also includes music that is distributed under the CC BY-SA 3.0.

There is already the similar precedent – the game SCP: Pandemic. Here’s the link to its license agreement: SCP: Pandemic EULA
This EULA says that SCP: Pandemic has a multi-license. Can I release my game under license like this?

If I write in my EULA something like this:

Summary: Some content is (re)released under Creative Commons, but most files and other content are not, due to third-party exclusivity.

MyGameName uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2022, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.

MyGameName ©️ 2025 MyName. All music content and content related to “SCP”, “SCP Foundation” its logos, wiki pages, images, and alike are licensed under Creative Commons Share-Alike Attribution 3.0. All other trademarks, copyrights, and logos are the property of their respective owners.

MyGameName is a multi-licensed game release and is not fully re-distributed under Creative Commons from the usage of SCP Wiki content and music from various sites. A vast majority of files are non-exclusive third-party content from the Epic Games Inc.

All music and story/lore content included in this game are released under CC BY-SA 3.0 for anyone to use for their own projects. You just need to follow the rules of the license in order to use any Creative Commons-released content.

MyName encapsulate most game-related and lore-agnostic content and media created by MyName, exceptions being content derived from or used from the SCP Wiki, various sites (I will specify a list) and other non-exclusive content.

All content used straight from the SCP Wiki and various sites is re-released under CC BY-SA 3.0.

You can view the summarized version of CC BY-SA 3.0 here: CC BY-SA 3.0 Deed | Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported | Creative Commons

Also in the EULA and in the credits I will list all the music and SCP objects I used in making my game in the format that the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license allows (with links to sources).

Is it legal?