Can I make a character walk on any surface in any direction?

Hello everyone, I’ve been wracking my brain over this and after viewing different youtube videos (CodeLikeMe, etc) and trying out different plug-ins (Directional Gravity & Dynamic Gravity Character). I’m not really sure how to proceed or even if the approach I’m taking is the best one. What I’m trying to accomplish is creating a player character that can walk on various surfaces (Floor to Wall, Wall to ceiling, etc) seamlessly. I thought maybe changing the walking mode to flying like in the CodeLikeMe videos would work but I wasn’t getting the results I was hoping for. Then I tried changing the gravity vector through a plugin (Directional Gravity) with some success but ultimately I’m still not satisfied. My ideal result would behave something like the movement from Alien Vs Predator Classic 2000. Like this: ✂️ Example - YouTube . I want to use movement like this for a third person multiplayer game where you play as insects that can cling to different surfaces in different orientations. If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can accomplish this I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Did a quick googlin and found this

Hey thanks for taking the time to respond. I mentioned that I saw the videos from CodeLikeMe already. I wasn’t able to get the results from the video I was looking for. Thanks again for taking the time to reply to my question.

theres ninja plugin i think. i havent used it yet, but its free. seems pretty cool for like a run 2 asthetic (anyone remember that game?) and play style. ive been thinking of making a mobile shooter game with it. heres the trailer:

UE4 Ninja Character Plugin Trailer - YouTube

i would also like to know a bit more about your game. whats the actual point of it? is it just vrchat but youre bugs?

Ah sorry about that didn’t even look at the video’s author.
That plugin DancingRichardo posted looks promising especially since it’s free.
I also came across this, since it’s a blueprint yo might be able to figure out how it’s working: Crawling Monsters in Blueprints - UE Marketplace

Thanks DancingRicardo66, I’ll look into that plugin! I’m still fleshing it out but thinking along the lines of a multiplayer game with bugs and other creatures.

ShiftedDesign, no worries! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me with all of this. I’ll take a look at the Crawling Monsters BP on the marketplace as well! Thanks again!

Cheers!