Can I load a previous save?

I’ve encountered a problem with my game that makes it unplayable (invisible walls, enemy no longer moves). Is it possible to load a previous save and if so, how?

You could use one of the autosaves -> project-saved-autosaves :slight_smile:

Where do I find that?

project folder-saved-autosaves

I’ve found them, but how do I load them?

Also if I load a previous map will that also load the previous BP’s as well?

Just move them to your content folder and replace the old ones (make a backup of them before you do that) :slight_smile:

It will load up the map with the other autosave files + the old ones.

e.g I deleted a character in that map + made some changes to the material. Then it autosaves the files + I will also save it. After that I make some more changes + save them. Now I can use the autosave which will only load the changes that were made before -> so the map + the first changes that I made.

But the easiest way is just to try it (but backup the files!!) :wink:

It worked, though I had to go back further than I thought. Thank you.

Wait can you tell me what i have to do a little bit simply IM REALLY UPSET RIGHT NOW and i really dont have the time to read all of thgis

it says that it doesn’t recognize the .umap plz help I’m so sad

You cant directly drag and drop the uasset and umap files into the editor. You would need to manually go to the autosave folder copy the autosave you want and paste it in the content folder and it would instantly be in your editor. [ I know its been 2 years but this might help others who are stuck]