Can I get a dropdown list for material parameter collections through the details panel?

I have a blueprint including a light whose colour is set as one of four named vectors (“Red”, “Blue” etc) contained in a material parameter collection. Within the blueprint construction script the Get Vector Parameter Value node, as expected, lists the parameter names from the chosen collection in a dropdown list. However, if Parameter Name is promoted to a variable and exposed to be public and editable, in the details panel in the main editor you simply get a text box rather than a dropdown. This means to set the colour through the details panel you must know the valid parameter names of the collection. If I passed the blueprint to anyone else I’d have to keep the variable tooltip updated manually every time I changed the related collection.

Is it possible to get the dropdown list for parameter names in the details panel, the same as when editing the blueprint? I’m guessing it’s a limitation of the editor rather than me going the wrong way about it? Thanks in advance for any help.

I am wondering the same thing.

Did you find an answer for it?