Can I distribute a game under GPL license if I add the permission to link the game with unreal engine?

I’d like to distribute a game under the GPL license. On the GPL side, it would seem it is possible to do so even while linking with the Unreal Engine runtime, as long as all copyright owners (I’m the only copyright owner) of the game give the authorization to do so Frequently Asked Questions about the GNU Licenses - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation

I’m still a bit concerned because the Unreal Engine EULA says that the GPL can’t be used, as an example to the 6.c section “You may not […] use the Licensed Technology with any code or other content which is covered by a license that would directly or indirectly require that all or part of the Licensed Technology be governed under any terms other than those of this Agreement”.

I understand that I can’t use third party GPL libraries in the game, and I don’t want to do that (and my guess is that it’s what is meant in this section of the EULA?) But I’d like confirmation that it is possible to license the game itself as GPL, and that it wouldn’t be a violation of the EULA?

Thanks in advance if someone can clarify this subject!