Can i create levels for an unreal engine the way fortnite players build in fortnite?

hello. i have loved the way fortnite mechanic are when building. you can create worlds and locations easy. some would say that is a little like blocking out an actual game when you think about it. and there is my question. is there anything that unreal engine can do to create levels for a unreal engine project the similar to how you play fortnite and building levels. if anyone can help guide me in the right direction regarding an answer i would be most happy. this could be anything from a actual feature to an addon if unreal has those. thank you. this is only for the level design and not something that would be included in the game

Hello HackerzYT,

Take a look at Easy Building System for a in-game building system.

I don’t quite follow you here, but if you’re interested in ‘real level design’ ™ :wink: Try out the new modeling tools

Cheers!

1 Like

thank you. oh and the bit where you got lost. i just meant that i want to make game design easier with in software tools for you to basically place objects in like fortnite. but only for the level design